Who is this treatment suitable for?
- Those who have very little or no time to apply make-up.
- Those who suffer from Alopecia, Chemotherapy (once in remission) Parkinson’s Disease, or other tremor related conditions.
- Those with little confidence in applying make-up or have poor eye-sight.
- Those who like to look their best at all times.
- Those who have sparse or over plucked eyebrows.
- Those who have lost their natural lip line due to the ageing process.
- Those who would like to benefit from a non-surgical eye-lift.
- Everyone who wants to enhance or divert their natural lines to new lines.
How long does it last?
It lasts on average 3-5 years, but we do recommend a colour boost every 8-18 months, depending on your lifestyle. This will allow them to be maintained correctly and to last much longer.
What is the process?
On the day of the treatment, we book out 2 hours overall for skin tests, pigment tests, consultation and measuring. This also includes the treatment time of 20-30 minutes. It’s rare that the first session takes this long, but we don’t want to rush anyone.
We have a range of 27 different shades which can be mixed to create more. On the day, we conduct a pigment test to see which shade would suit your skin tone. Admittedly, they’ll look darker on the day and the following 3-5 days, then but will fade to the chosen shade, which is about 40% lighter than the initial day.
We then discuss the aftercare and book you in for your second session in 4-8 weeks time to complete the treatment. This takes about 30-60 minutes and then continuing the aftercare for a further 2 weeks for the treatment to be complete.
Why is this done in two sessions?
You have 5 main layers to your skin. Unlike ‘normal tattoos’ on the body (which are generally done in 1 session), the tattoo artist can push the needle through all of the layers of skin. However this is not advisable when if comes to your face. This is due to us making sure that it is the right shape/style/colour you’re looking for before we lock in the pigment. Of course you’ll have lovely new eyebrows on your first session, but since we only physically tattoo the top 3 layers, the pigment when healing needs to migrate down to the bottom 3 layers to ‘lay a base’ for the second session. During this healing time, you’ll notice them fade by about 40%. This is perfectly normal and when you return on your second session, we make any alternations that you would like done, re-measure and re-tattoo the top 3 layers to ‘lock the pigment in’ so the next time we see you will be for you colour boost.
As all of us are unique, some people require a third session due to the pigment fading too much, but that is down to a number of things, from medication, hormones, oily skin and covering older tattoos. As long as you return within 45 days of the second session, then this will be included.
However if it is because you want to change the style of the eyebrow in the second session, then the third session will be chargeable.
Does it hurt?
We use a good numbing cream which is applied during the consultation to allow this to work better but it has often been compared to ‘tweezering’ or ‘scratching’ but nothing ‘painful’. We have even had the odd client fall asleep during treatment!
What is the Beforecare?
- Please no caffeine or alcohol for 24 hours before. This can prevent the numbing cream from working as well or cause problems with the healing after the treatment.
- Please take a look at styles you prefer before your consultation so that this can be discussed on the day.
- If it is Lip Liner/Lip Blush or both, and you have a preferred colour/shade, then please do bring this with you so that we can match this up for you.
- Please no skin make up on the day. This can effect the pigment test.
- Please no self tanning for 48 hours on the face before your consultation. This can effect the pigment test.
What is the Aftercare?
This is all for 2 weeks after treatment (which will be emailed to you on the day so that you have it to hand at all times)
- Please don’t get them wet! It’s ok to clean them with water by dabbing them, but no submerging them.
- If they do scab, then please don’t pick the scab off as this will take the pigment out and may leave a patch.
- Please no Saunas, Steam Rooms, Swimming, Botox, Fillers, Excessive Sweating (gym) or go from hot to cold temperatures quickly.
- We supply you with a vitamin cream as part of the treatment, please apply this once daily to prevent any infection. There is no specific time that this needs applying, just make sure that it cannot be rubbed off easily (i.e, on your pillow at night).
- Please be careful when applying/taking off your make.
Around the tattooed area. Other high acidic products can cause infection.
Eyebrows (Hairstroke/Ombré/Powder) – £250
Eyeliner (Top) – £189 (Both) – £219 (Bottom) – £99
Lip Liner – £179
Lip Liner & Blush – £249
Full Face (all above included) £450
(These all include consultation, both sessions and aftercare. These prices can be put on a payment plan if required)
* A small non refundable deposit of £1.50 to secure your appointment when booking online.
Please read our Terms & Conditions