Fully Accredited by CPD
|Course||**SALE £150** (normally £200)|
|Course with Kit||**SALE £250** (normally £300)|
*** ALL DEBIT/CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED – PLEASE CONTACT US ON: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01622 584427 for more information ***
- Full Manual
- Online Assessment
- 1 Day Training
- Certificate on completion for your insurance
- Choice of Full Kit to take home to start clients immediately
All products and equipment required for the training will be provided.
Industry Background, Facial Certificate or Anatomy & Physiology is recommended but not always necessary due to our Anatomy & Physiology being extensive
Whether you’re new to the industry or want to add another service to your treatment list, our extensive training is suitable for everyone.
You will be trained by our 16 years industry experienced therapist and 7 years qualified trainer, which will cover everything you need to know in this field.
We have a maximum of 4 students per class so that you get full attention and support throughout. You will work on each other and models will be provided once this has been completed (you can bring your own models for the afternoon if you wish – please let us know on booking if this is your preference)
We will provide:
- Extensive Health & Safety within the salon environment
- Both a hard copy manual and an online manual for your records
- Models to work on once you have practiced on each-other
- Aftercare Advice
- Certificate Recorded Delivered once 5 case studies are completed
- Ongoing support after the course so that you can ask any further queries
- Business Guidance & how to increase your client list and profits
- No hidden extra costs
- Full Kit for 20 people – potential to earn £800+
- Beauty Box Case
- Microdermabrasion Machine
- Microdermabrasion Crystals
- Machine Filters
- Different Machine Heads for each skin area
- Facial Pads
- Health & Safety
- Application Method
- Skin Structure
- Protective Clothing
- Trouble Shooting
- Business Guidance
Microdermabrasion is a cosmetic procedure that uses fine crystals and a vacuum to remove dead skin cells on the face.
The aim is to reduce the effect of fine lines and minor skin blemishes.
It works on all skin types and shouldn’t cause any skin colour changes or scarring.
Over the course of your facial treatments a wand delivering a fine jet of abrasive crystals will be passed over the skin. Dead skin particles will be abraded away and a vacuum action will remove the debris.
This dual action will both resurface the skin and stimulate the blood flow, encouraging the skin to rejuvenate itself and produce collagen and elastine.
WE ALSO PROVIDE TRAINING TO SALONS
|28th January 2020||Deposit|